To adapt the plough to different tractor wheel settings, mechanical front furrow width adjustment is standard. However, a hydraulic cylinder is recommended for ploughing on hilly conditions to control the front furrow width “on the move”.
The plough can grow with the size of your tractor by adding 1 extra furrow. 20-30 kW required per furrow.
- Unique Kverneland steels and heat treatment technologies to the entire plough for an increased lifespan
- Robust and reliable construction
- Auto-reset for non-stop ploughing in any conditions; no maintenance
- Equipped with the Variomat/Vari-width® system for quick changes of the working width
- Furrow width adjustment is mechanic for AD from tractor seat
- Automatic pulling line adjustment
- Easy to operate
- One or more bodies can be locked in a parked position
- Extendable by one furrow to max. 5 furrow ploughs